Commercial General Liability Insurance
A third-party lawsuit is a common occurrence, especially in California, but many business owners don’t think of until it’s too late. Our experienced agents will find a policy tailor-made to your unique business to protect against these scenarios.
What You Get
What does a Business Liability Insurance cover?
- Business liability, or also known as commercial general liability, helps cover the costs of liability claims made against your business for a third party personal injury, property damage or advertising injury.
- The following below are a few examples of incidents that a business liability policy can cover:
- Bodily injury: A customer flips and falls on your floor and you’re legally liable for their injury.
- Property damage: A tree falls on a client’s car in your parking lot.
- Personal injury: A client sues for slander because your employee spread false rumors about him.
Get A Free Commercial General Liability Insurance Quote
Please fill out the form below to get a free commercial general liability insurance quote. If you’d rather do this over the phone or in person feel free to contact us directly.