Professional Liability Insurance
Everyone, even top experts, can make mistakes. Or even if you don’t, a client can perceive that you did and could sue you for thousands of dollars in legal fees. That’s why you should protect yourself with professional liability insurance. Complete our online form for a free quote today!
Professional & Specialty 101
What is Professional Liability insurance?
If you are a professional and provide services in your specific industry, then it is crucial for you to have this coverage. Common examples of professions that need this insurance are lawyers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, accountants, architects, engineers, and more. This plan covers you or your company if a client holds you responsible for your failed advice or service. It can compensate you for legal settlement and defense costs if you’re in the middle of a lawsuit.
Other Specialty Insurance
The special exposures related to a profession or industry are so broad that we listed below some of the categories our specialists may recommend after a comprehensive review of your business and its unique risks.
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- D&O insurance provides protection for your company’s leadership in the event of litigation related to their managing roles. Common entities that need this coverage are Homeowners Associations and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- From printers to building contractors to real estate services, many businesses are at risk of making performance mistakes in their work that may harm someone in some way. E&O insurance is tailored to your specific industry or profession to help protect you from losses due to these events.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- This policy provides protection from claims of discrimination, unfair hiring practices, sexual harassment, or wrongful termination that employers may face from current, former, or prospective employees.
More Business Insurance
Get A Free Professional Liability Insurance Quote
Please fill out the form below to get a free Professional Liability Insurance quote. If you’d rather do this over the phone or in person feel free to contact us directly.